Overnight oats

Overnight oats

Although breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we often eat something unhealthy or even skip it. Take me as an example: I cannot eat right after waking up. 1 to 2 hours must pass until I can have breakfast. During the week, it is impossible for me to have a balanced breakfast. In order to have a balanced breakfast I often eat overnight oats. The great thing is that overnight oats are prepared the night before, are healthy (they contain calcium, vitamin B1). A further advantage is that you can prepare them in so many different ways. This time I choose a vegan version.

For 1 portion you need:

4 tbsp oats
1 pinch of salt
250 ml soy yogurt
250 ml soy milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
tbsp goji berries
1 banana


This is how we proceed:


Give oatmeal and salt in a glass. Add yogurt, milk and maple syrup and stir well. Add goji berries and banana (cut into small pieces) and stir. Seal the glass and place in the refrigerator until the next morning. 
The next morning, take out of the refrigerator, garnish with banana pieces and enjoy your breakfast.

Overnight oats


Do you know overnight oats? Which is your favorite combination? Next time I will take coconut milk instead of soy yogurt and milk. I think it tastes very good.

No comments