Glazed carrots


Today I have a very simple but delicious recipe for you. Because it is so easy, I did not want to publish it. But since I had 2-3 requests for the recipe - the glazed carrots were served as a side dish for the ostrich filet - I have then decided to publish it. I had already taken photos, so why not.

You need:

500 g carrots with leafs
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp sugar


This is how we proceed:


Cut leafs to about 1 cm. Then peel the carrots and wash. Boil in salted water for about 6-8 minutes and drain well.

cook carrots

Heat butter in a pan, add 2 tbsp sugar and let caramelize slightly.

melt butter

Add the carrots and sear on all sides. This takes about 5 minutes.

Glazeing carrots

Well ... that was it. Now you can serve the carrots as a side dish or enjoy them like this. To me they taste great, lightly sweetish...just lovely.
Glazed carrots
Glazed carrots

No comments