Nectarines caprese salad

Nectarines caprese salad

I do not know what you think, but I really like this fruity summer salads. After the melon-feta salad I am more than delighted about the nectarines caprese. It tastes very refreshing, fruity and summery. Therefore, the recipe made it on the blog.


You need:

3 nectarines
tomatoes
125 g mozzarella
fresh basil
olive oil
balsamic cream
sea salt
pepper

This is how we proceed:

  1. Wash nectarines and slice. Wash the tomatoes and halve or quarter. I used little tomatoes so I only halve them. Tear mozzarella in bite-sized pieces.
  2. Arrange nectarines and tomatoes on plates. Sprinkle basil leaves over them. Sprinkle mozzarella over the tomatoes, peaches, and basil. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve.

Nectarines caprese salad
Nectarines caprese salad

Do you also like this salads?

No comments