Pork tenderloin

Pork tenderloin

A few weeks ago I wanted to donate blood again; unfortunately my hemoglobin level was very low. Low hemoglobin level means iron deficiency in most cases. And that's my case, because I eat rarely meat. To increase my iron level, I cooked again meat. I've been meaning to make pork tenderloin for a while and now I also had a reason. So I bought the meat, I read several recipes for inspiration and then I started cooking. After about 70 minutes the dish was ready, arranged on plates and after the photo shoot I eat it. Beside the pork tenderloin I prepared new potatoes from the oven, corn and chive sauce. All this was really a treat. If you also suffer from iron deficiency or are just looking for a meat dish, here is the recipe.


You need:

1 pork tenderloin
salt
pepper
1-2 tbsp oil

This is how we proceed:

Preheat oven to 100 degrees. Season with salt and pepper the pork tenderloin on all sides.

uncooked pork tenderloin

Heat 1-2 tbsp of oil in a grill pan. Fry the pork tenderloin on all sides.

grilling pork tenderloin

Place the meat on a grate (place a baking tray underneath it, so that the juice does not drip in the oven) and bake for 50 minutes.


Remove the meat from the oven and let it rest for some minutes. Cut into slices, arrange on plates and serve.

Pork tenderloin
Pork tenderloin

No comments