Apple-cinnamon granola

Apple-cinnamon granola 

Are you still looking for the right Christmas present? Then I have an idea for a gift from the kitchen. Whenever I don’t know what present to make to someone then I always give something homemade. Can you remember the apple sauce recipe? Back then I told you that I cooked it because I wanted to make a winterly granola. And exactly this apple-cinnamon granola can be a wonderful gift.


You need:

300 g oatmeal
50 g almonds
35 g brown sugar
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp chia seeds
3 tsp cinnamon
dried apple chips
dried cranberries


This is how we proceed:

Preheat oven to 170°C.

Mix the oatmeal with the other ingredients (except the apple chips and cranberries) in a large bowl.  

Mix ingredients for apple-cinnamon granola

Line a tray with baking paper and spread the granola.


spread granola on a baking sheet

Bake for 20-25 minutes. Be careful not to burn the granola, it should be just crispy. Granola hardens only after cooling.

Cut the dried apple rings into small pieces. Mix apple rings and cranberries with the granola.


Apple-cinnamon granola

Pack and give it as a gift.

apple cinnamon granola

No comments