Halloween cupcakes

Halloween cupcakes


Today is Halloween - that's why I thought, I'll show you some ideas for Halloween cupcakes. The advantage is that they are baked quickly and will be appreciated.
 

We need:

For the cupcakes
Glaze no. 1
Glaze no. 2
120 g flour
100 g cream cheese
50 g icing sugar
120 g sugar
icing powder
2-3 tbsp lemon juice
2 eggs


120 g butter


1 tsp baking powder




+ sugar paste
cherries
bat and pumpkin sprinkles


How do we proceed?


Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.

Cover a muffin tin with 12 paper baking forms.




Mix butter with the sugar creamy.
Add one egg then mix. Add the second one.




Mix flour with baking powder. Add the flour gradually and stir until you get a smooth batter.




Fill the paper baking cups with dough up to ¾.




Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cupcakes are golden brown. Then cool on a wire rack.




I used for my Cupcakes 2 glazes. For glaze number 1 I mixed the cream cheese with the powdered sugar. I won’t tell you how much sugar you should use, because that depends on how sweet you want the cream.




Fill cream into a forcing bag and give it for 20 minutes in the freezer.

When the cupcakes have cooled, spread the cream decoratively on the cupcakes. Sprinkle with bat and pumpkin sprinkles. On this way I want to thank my colleague Karin - she gave me the sprinkles.


Halloween cupcakes


For 2nd glaze mix lemon juice and icing sugar until smooth and cover the cupcakes with it. Allow to dry.




Make creepy eyes from the cherries and sugar paste. If you do not have sugar paste, then mix some food color with the glaze.


Halloween cupcakes


I hope you like my Halloween Cupcakes!


Halloween cupcakes
Halloween cupcakes

No comments