Marzipan-cinnamon waffles

Marzipan-cinnamon waffles


Hello my dear readers. Today there is a premiere on the blog. You ask yourself what it is? I will tell you: today I'm posting my first waffle recipe. It is not only the first waffle recipe that I post, no, this are my first waffles I have ever baked. Until December, I had no waffle maker, only a recipe book for waffles. Of course that I had to buy a waffle maker. But I did not only bought the waffle maker, no...I immediately bought a second recipe book. And now...after 2 months, I baked my first waffle. Here they are:


We need:


85 g butter
85 g sugar
2 egg yolks
50 g marzipan
1 tbsp rum
1 tsp gingerbread spices
10 g cinnamon
35 g chocolate, finely grated
200 g flour



ingredients


How do we proceed:


Beat soft butter with sugar and 2 egg yolks until fluffy. Add marzipan and chocolate. Mix flour, gingerbread spice and cinnamon and add to the dough. Knead. Add 1 tbsp rum and shape the dough into a ball.


dough


Put the dough in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.

Spread the dough (the size of the dough ball depends from the size of your waffle iron) on the waffle maker and bake for 2-3 minutes. Let cool and serve.


Marzipan-cinnamon waffles
Marzipan-cinnamon waffles

What about you? Do you like waffles? Do you have a favorite waffle recipe?

No comments