Mini-onion-tarts

Mini-onion-tarts

This summer Ulli from fitundglücklich and Janneke from orangenmond organized a picnic for us food bloggers (thank you). Each of us could bring something to eat. I did not, because I was in the middle of the relocation process. That morning I received the keys to the new apartment, and a I had to buy a few things for my new flat.

But that did not matter ... there was more than enough food. But why am I telling you all this? Because on that day I ate this delicious mini onion tarts. When I finally found the recipe on the internet, I was the happiest person in the world ... yes, I'm exaggerating a bit, but I was very happy.

But I will not torture you any longer and I share the recipe with you. But wait, I almost forgot the most important thing: the mini onion tartlets brought B. from wochentags.plix.at and the recipe I have from her blog.

Mini-onion-tarts



We need:


1 tomato
1 onion
olives
1 package flaky pastry
Ricotta or another cheese
basil
balsamic sauce
olive oil



ingredients



This is how we proceed:


Preheat oven to 200°C degrees.

Grease a muffin pan with plenty of olive oil or butter.

Wash, dry and cut tomato into slices. Peel onion and cut into rings. If necessary remove the core from the olives and cut in half.

Wash and dry basil.

Put in each muffin cup a tomato slice, olives and a basil leaf. Cover with one onion ring.


Roll out the puff pastry and cut out circles with a glass. This should be a bit smaller than the diameter of the muffin cups. Cover each onion ring with a puff pastry circle. Bake for 12-15 minutes.

Mini-onion-tarts in the making

Allow to cool. If necessary, remove the dough from the edges. Place a cutting board or a baking pan on the muffin tin, turn around and if the mold was greased properly, the Mini - Tarts should get out easily.


Spread ricotta or other cheese on sprinkle with balsamic sauce. Now you can serve the tarts. They taste both warm and cold very good.


Mini-onion-tarts
Mini-onion-tarts

No comments