Risotto with sweet berries



Have breakfast like a lady ... that is the subject of the blog event hosted by Ramona from Frl. Moonstruck kocht (update: blog is not longer existing)! I must admit, at first I was a little overwhelmed by the theme, but then I remembered the berry risotto recipe, that I've copied out of a magazine and I really wanted to try. Let the cooking benign!


You need:

500 ml milk
200 g rice
150 g berries
50 g sugar
grated zest of ½ lemon
mark of ½ vanilla bean
1 pinch of salt
mint for garnish







This is how we proceed:


Wash berries and place on paper towels or in a colander to drain.

While stirring, boil milk together with the salt, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla mark in a saucepan.

Stir in the rice and cook for 20-30 minutes at low heat. Stir occasionally.


Gently fold in the berries.


Distribute on plates, garnish with mint and berries and serve.



What do you think about my lady breakfast?

No comments