Beef carpaccio

Beef carpaccio

Today I thought that my PC will break down. For weeks it has had problems...I cannot turn it on, it lasts for ages until it starts or all I get is a black screen. I think it is a windows problem and I need to reinstall it. Luckily I managed to turn it on today so that I can write today's post. And before it turnes off again, here's the recipe. Nothing elaborate, but very tasty: beef carpaccio.

You need:

400 g of fresh beef tenderloin, cut very thin
125 g rocket salad
parmesan
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
sea salt
pepper

Servings: 4


This is how we proceed:

Spread the thin beef slices on the plates. Wash, dry and arrange the rocket salad in a pile in the center of each plate. Sprinkle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.

Beef carpaccio
Beef carpaccio

Tip: If you freezes the meat before it will be easier to cut it into thin slices. But for this you need a very sharp knife or a food slicer. Or you can ask the butcher to cut it for you.

No comments