Pumpkin cookies

Pumpkin cookies


I'm actually a summer person. I love the summer and if it were up to me it would be summer 12 months per year. But the other seasons have also their charm. In Autumn I like the most the colors of the trees. I could look at the wonderfully colored leaves all day long and I would not be bored. What else do I like about autumn? The fruits and vegetables that have now season: chestnuts, figs, pumpkin...yes, especially the pumpkin. It tastes so great whether as cheesecake, as a warm salad, a soup or biscuits. Yes, you read correct: you can also use pumpkins in the preparation of biscuits. You do not believe me? Well, I have the proof for you, because today I have a delicious pumpkin cookies recipe for you.

You need:

200 g pumpkin puree
200 g flour
100 g sugar
50 g ground almonds
50 g butter
50 ml milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp backing powder
1 pinch nutmeg


ingredients



How do we proceed?


If you do not have pumpkin puree, it's no problem because you can simply do it by your own. For this you need 400 g pumpkin flesh. Cut it cubes, spread it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake at 180°C degrees for 50 minutes. Cool slightly and puree.




Give pumpkin puree, milk, sugar and butter in a bowl and mix.




In a second bowl mix the flour with the ground almonds, the baking powder and cinnamon.




Add the pumpkin puree to the flour mixture and knead well until you get dough (similar to pastry dough). If the dough is too sticky, simple add more flour until you get the desired consistency suits. Wrap in cling film and give for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.




Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.

Flour work surface and roll out the dough thinly. Cut out cookies, place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes




Let the cookies cool and serve.


Pumpkin cookies
Pumpkin cookies


The cookies taste really good. I will definitely bake them often. How do you like the cookies? What do you like most about fall?

No comments