Vegetarian pizza

Vegetarian pizza



Not long ago I visited a photography workshop. The workshop took place on Saturday and on Sunday I wanted to try out what I learned. So I baked a pizza. I used the pizza dough from Tante Fanny so in 25 minutes the pizza was ready. I let you decide If I improved my photography skills. Regarding the pizza ... I can only say .... mmmmhhhhh .....


You need:


1x pizza dough
cream cheese
1 small eggplant
1 onion
cheese
Pepperoni
olives
1 handful rocket salad
oregano


This is how we proceed:


Preheat oven to 220°C degrees.

Wash eggplant and cut into slices. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the eggplant slices on both sides. Remove and place on kitchen paper. Peel onion and also cut into slices.

Place dough onto a baking sheet. Brush with a little cream cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Garnish pizza with all the ingredients (except the rocket salad) and bake for 12-15 minutes.




Remove from the oven and top with rocket salad. Enjoy the pizza.

Vegetarian pizza
Vegetarian pizza
Vegetarian pizza

No comments