Spinach mango tangerine smoothie

Spinach mango tangerine smoothie



I do not know it is for you, but this climate that changes every day makes me feel bad. In the morning it is cold, and in the afternoon and evening it is warm. These big temperature differences are not good for me...and not just for me. Many people have these days the flu. To strengthen our immune system, we should now take a lot of vitamins. And what is better than a healthy smoothie? A green smoothie. Here is one that I can recommend to you.

You need:

2 handful spinach
½ mango
1 tangerine
juice from 1 grapefruit
2 tbsp honey
3 sage leaves (optional, because the taste is strong)


This is how you proceed:

Wash and dry spinach. Peel and cut mango into pieces. Put all ingredients in the blender and process to a smoothie. I tell you, this vitamin bomb is really tasty and super healthy.


Spinach mango tangerine smoothie


And how do you keep the flu away from you?

No comments