Pickled mushrooms

Pickled mushrooms


I once again made spring onion pancakes with mushrooms & goat cheese. And I did not use all of the mushrooms. I didn’t want to cook something else but I also didn’t want to throw them away. And then I had the idea - why don’t I make picked mushrooms? Said and done. I used champignons. You can also use other mushrooms but you should not mix them.


You need:


350 g mushrooms
salt
100 ml white wine vinegar
500 ml water
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp peppercorns
2-3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp oil


This is how we proceed:

Clean the mushrooms, rub dry and cook them for about 15 minutes in 1 liter of boiling salted water. Then lift out with a slotted spoon and drain.



Bring 500 ml of water, 100 ml of vinegar, the bay leaf, sea salt and pepper to a boil. Let it cool for about 5 minutes.



Fill the mushrooms and the garlic in a glass and pour the hot broth over them. Add 1 tbsp of oil and seal the glass.



Keep in a cool place. After a few days you can eat the mushrooms.

Pickled mushrooms
Pickled mushrooms

No comments