Zoodles

Zoodles


For the Tchibo blog event I wanted first to prepare zoodles. But my first attempt with the vegetable-spiral slicer did not work. I then asked if there is a trick for getting endless pasta and I got the answer. You have to place the zucchini in the middle...something that I have not done. But I have also learned that another blogger prepared a zoodle recipe, so I made the smoothie bowl for the blog parade. But zoodles I wanted to do anyway. So today I present to you my recipe. With pesto rosso. A dream. I will make zoodles more often from now on.


You need:

1 zucchini
2 tbsp oil
pesto rosso

Preparation time: 10 minutes
2/ Servings: 2

This is how we proceed:


Wash zucchini and cut with a spiral cutter or a julienne peeler into stripes that look like spaghetti. If you use the julienne peeler it will take a bit longer, but worth it.

cut zucchini into zoodles

In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil then add the zucchini spaghetti for 1-2 minutes. Arrange on plates and serve with tomato pesto.

Zoodles
Zoodles

How do you find these low carb, vegan alternative for spaghetti? As I said, I'll eat them often, especially for dinner, but I will also continue to eat spaghetti.

No comments