Fruit salad

Fruit salad

I do not know what it looks like for you, but in the summer fruits are my favorite desserts. And ice cream. Fruits are refreshing, there is a wide variety and they do not harm the bikini figure. And honestly, at 30 degrees no one really wants to bake cake. At least I don’t want. Therefore, there I prepare often fruit salad. You can vary depending on what fruits you find on the market and you can also add some alcohol (not suitable for children). Here is my fruit salad recipe.


You need:

fruits
juice from ½ lemon
1 pinch sugar
1-2 tbsp rum
mint

This is how we proceed:


Wash fruits, remove seeds (if necessary) and cut into bite size pieces. For this salad I used melon, grapes, pears and apricots. I used the melon also as a serving bowl - I think it's a nice idea.

cut melon as a bowl

Place the fruit in a bowl and sprinkle with the juice of half a lemon. Season with a pinch of sugar and add the rum. Stir once and let infuse for half an hour.

mixing fruit salad

Garnish with mint and serve.

Fruit salad
Fruit salad

What sweets do you like to eat in summer?

No comments